[OM] Re: "top-posting"? was excessive quoting

Subject: [OM] Re: "top-posting"? was excessive quoting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:45:35 -0700
Much better editing, Michael. Thank You!

I still don't get it, though. With the sender id lines all stacked up
together before the actual things they wrote and lots of extra spacing,
it's really not easy to follow and requires scrolling up and down to read.

So Chris, is bottom-posting Big-endian (most content on the bottom/end)
and top-posting Little-endian (just the signature on the bottom)?

Moose