[OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:15:56 -0700
I had contacts with monovision for several years and liked them. I have
known others who were completely thrown off by monovision. After a few
years, I found that what had been pretty much everything but quite close
up stuff relatively clear changed slowly to 2 zones of good focus with a
not so good focus zone in between and a growing not so good zone close
in. I'm now using Pentax aspherical continuous focus lenses with
parallax correction and anti reflection coating. I like them a lot.

Moose