[OM] Re: excessive quoting

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 01:46:18 -0700
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:15:13 -0600, Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Michael:
>
> Sure it is.. you can elect top or bottom.
>
> Gord

or, you could elect the third alternative [*] of not including anything
you are replying to, and just reply, which would really confuse things :)
i could have done it, but then no one would get the joke, so maybe not a
good idea :) unless you can paraphrase, which means more typing for you...
too much work!

--
/S
aim:iddibhai

[*] technically, 'alternative' implies two choices, and another word
should be used if more than 2 are present :)