[OM] Re: Lily Pads photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Lily Pads photo
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 05:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Chris.  The blurred leaves (reflection) has more to do with
depth of field than disturbed water even though the water was more
disturbed behind the tree stump.  The tree stump was about 20 feet off
shore from where I was standing and the shoreline behind the stump was
about a couple hundred feet from me.

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail