[OM] Re: OT Re: Re: excessive quoting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: Re: excessive quoting
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:05:04 +0000
Yes, let's please keep the quoting to an absolute minimum and the replies as
succinct and to-the-point as possible.

In case no one has noticed, there's a presidential election campaign in full
swing here, and the college football season has just begun, too.  This means
I've got multiple responsibilities on various boards: one where I'm the
uber-liberal Kerry/Edwards supporter, another where I'm the
ultra-neoconservative Bush/Cheney backer from hell.  (I do so love to argue,
although it's hard to keep my rabidly-opposed personas straight sometimes.)
And then there are three sports boards where I never waiver or pretend to be
anything but what I am: a lifelong, diehard Vols fan.

So, if I should appear to not be paying much attention or performing at less
than full curmudgeon strength here, I promise (or threaten) that it's only
temporary.  I haven't lost interest; I'm just getting spread a little thin
right now and occasionally find myself just flat retorted out.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --