[OM] Re: excessive quoting

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:24:43 -0700
on 9/5/04 2:54 AM, Siddiq at iddibhai@xxxxxxx wrote:

>> Grock?
>
> Proper spelling: grok--understand; from heinlein's 'stranger in a strange
> land' or something. tried twice to finish, both times gave up 2/3 thru the
> book.
>
> --
> /S
> aim:iddibhai
> icq:104079359
> email/msn:msidd004atstudentdotucrdotedu

More fully to 'understand in completeness' -- sort of like knowing all the
reasons behind the statement without reading the full thread (top or
bottom-posted). But then, you knew I was going to say that... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

Been all the way through that book a number of times, but still waiting for
a movie...