[OM] Re: Tokina lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina lens
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:15:02 EDT
I had one of those a long time ago, but it was in an AF mount. It was big,
bulky, and very slow in the AF department (not applicable of course to an
OM-mount version). I quickly returned it to B&H and traded it in on another
lens. I
really wasn't expecting great things form it, but the lens I really wanted was
out of stock and the salesman talked me into trying it out and return it for
a fiull refund if I didn't like it. There wasn't anything about it that I did
like- and I'm somewhat of a Tokina fan.

george S.