[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:10:01 +0200
Moose: 100% ACK

Moose wrote:
> Well, I'm in both camps, I'm afraid. I make many gruesomely on topic,
> often tediously long and/or overly detailed and, surprisingly, mostly
> accurate posts on the core business of the list. And then, I participate
> in the lighter, more social and definitely OT threads too.

--- snip here, the 100% ACK goes to ALL of his writing! ---

Andreas

PS: Sometimes it would be helpful to change
the subject line right at the very moment
someone switches topics. In my eyes the subject
should reflect the main content of the body
text and not continue a once-started-and-now-off
subject phrase. But I even can live with that.
Just love that engaged to'n'fro on many themes --
be they OM or less OM. And then there always is
that 'delete' thing ...