[OM] Re: OM-4 info - how to pick faults with it

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 info - how to pick faults with it
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:08:08 -0500
Lots of good advice in these postings!

Also, w/batteries, remove the lens, open the back, and wind and fire the
shutter while looking through the back.  Be sure that at high speed
(1/2000th, etc.), you get light all the way across the focal aperture (the
rectangle where the picture is made).  If it's dark on one side, it's got a
problem!