[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:46:17 +1200
I don't "read 'em all". But I do read those that interest me at the time. Which
is a never ending story, as my interests change regularly & sometimes I just
like to "chill out" by reading ...

In other words I don't want to see the list split up ( I am not addicted I can
quit anytime. The fact that the list thought I was on vacation since the
weekend, gave me withdrawal symptoms is irrelevant! )

I agree with Gordon. The insights I get from seemingly unrelated topics can be
very enlightening. The day I stop learning will be the day I die!