[OM] Re: Hello fellow zuiko or Olympus fans

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello fellow zuiko or Olympus fans
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:19:08 +0200
Hello Iwert,

Thanks for the welcome - I work and live near Baden, which is about
18kms from Zurich. I may be interested in one of your 4's.

I should have added, i have the om10 for the rare times when I need a
self timer, although now it's mainly used by my wife, however I don't
think the mirror locks up on self timer like in the 4's but haven't
tested it.

I don't know if there is a problem with the setup yet as I haven't had
the slide film processed yet, but I could see the movement through the
viewfinder.

the other option would of course to go digital with an adapter, but my
wife wants to get into the dark room side of things.

thanks Ian