[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:42:51 -0400
Curt said:
Hey, I don't want to be a wet towel or anything, but have we considered
splitting this list into two, one for camera talk, and one for social
talk?
Most of us have been here long enough that we've already discussed 95%
of the on-topic items multiple times over and just haven't managed to
think of the other 5% yet.  But we've come to know each other as friends
and knowledgeable folks on a wide variety of topics and thus the very
frequent OT banter.

However, we're really here for on-topic stuff and welcome any opening to
get back on topic.  The quickest way to steer us there is to ask an
on-topic question.  Any one will do.

Chuck Norcutt