[OM] how to make a feedback enabled gallery?

Subject: [OM] how to make a feedback enabled gallery?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:47:02 -0700
I saw photoshop cs had a feedback-type gallery automation fuction, used
that, and uploaded, both to my student server (easy to do in school) and
ISP provided webspace. however, neither seems to be working, as far as
feedback goes. is this some quirk of photoshop cs (pages generated were
html, css, and javascript), or do i need to set permission on the server
(chmod something or the other, read/write/execute?) or am i just not doing
something right? are there other ways to go do this? i know for sure the
isp supplies webspace doesn't support server side scripts, and will find
out if student webspace supports those (maybe something needed on server
end to do this feedback function)? thanks.

oh yea, you can check it out here:

http://student.ucr.edu/~msidd004/

no jpgs, still trying to work out the feedback functionality.

thanks

--
/S
aim:iddibhai