[OM] Re: OM to four thirds adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to four thirds adapter
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:48:55 -0400
The OM lens on with the 4/3 adapter will focus past infinity, as
Buzz says "to infinity and beyond".

I was also doing some bokeh testing with the 50/2, 50/1.2 on the E-1.
As you stop down the lens, the exposure does not stay constant, but
tends to under-expose the more you stop down. It seems to do it with all
the lenses I have tested, 50/2, 50/1.2, 90/2. You will need to compensate
the more you stop down. The 50/1.2 does some strange things at 1.2
(which is not a recommended F-stop by Oly).

Yes, I know, I top-posted, so shoot me. Enlightenment is not something
I can help with though, except for myself.

Wayne