[OM] Lake of the Clouds

Subject: [OM] Lake of the Clouds
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 05:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
This image was taken with an OM1 and 50/1.8 many years ago after my
wife and I were first married.  My parents had a summer cottage in
Northern Wisconsin (Eagle River) and while vacationing there we would
often travel into Northern Michigan.  The photo was taken at a place
called "Lake of the Clouds" near Lake Superior.

This was my first attempt at scanning a slide on the Epson 3170.  The
only way I could manage details in the shadows and highlights was to
use the Curves Tool in the Epson software... could have done the same
thing in Photoshop as well.  I'm sure all you Photoshop experts will
let me know if  I did well or not. ;)  Enjoy. :)

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/Michigan.html

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail