[OM] Re: Austin TX

Subject: [OM] Re: Austin TX
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:16:24 +1000
My elder offspring, London resident, is visiting Austin for the City
limits festival (and I used to think that driving to the coast was a
bit far for an outing!) If any of the list folk know the town, I could
earn some status points with the child if you could let me know what a
25yo male vegetarian with serious music tastes (i.e. Pixies reunion,
Tom Waits, that sort of thang) should attempt to do in Austin and,
ideally, where he might be able to buy a decent National.

OM content? - he'll take the Mju Zoom I gave him.
Andrewf