[OM] Re: Austin TX

Subject: [OM] Re: Austin TX
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 05:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, but he'll need to be careful of the Mju at Hippy Hollow (...it's been
many, many years)

Gary

Tom Scales <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, Austin.

The key words are "6th street". Austin bills itself as the "live music
capital of the world" and there are many, many small places along 6th (and
the surrounding area) that he will really enjoy.

He should also try (not on Tuesdays, they're not open), the Mexican food at
Matt's Famous Mexican (I'm drooling just thinking about it).

A walk up the stairs at Mount Bonell (mju in hand) is worth the walk. The
botanical gardens are beautiful it he's into flower photography. He has his
choice of lakes. I'd suggest a walk along town lake, which is right through
the center of town and maybe some time on the beach at Lake Travis, if he
finds the time. Hippy Hollow is interesting, if he forgot his bathing suit
(if you get my drift).

http://mail.yahoo.com