[OM] Re: Addicted to glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Addicted to glass
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:16:13 -0400
Funny, but these two have been my  workhorse lenses as well.  Yes, I love my
21/2 for what it does when I NEED it, and sometimes even when I don't need it I
go to it to force my vision, to move me to seeing differently, explore, etc.

But if someone were to tell me I could only have two Zuikos, those would be the
ones I would choose.  (Though I would whine bitterly about not having my miJ.)
I currently have two of each.  One of each needs CLA, which they will get.  Not
because I couldn't acquire them in better condition more cheaply, but because
they are the oldest of my Zuiko friends.

Earl