[OM] Re: What to do with seagulls

Subject: [OM] Re: What to do with seagulls
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:21:33 +1000
Went to a Bill Brandt exhibit recently and noted that on one print, a
seagull had been painted IN. I assumed that it was a piece of extensive
retouching at a level that was common when I were a lad. Why do we get
our knickers twisted over doing things digitally that once were done
with a paintbrush - because it's easier and the results are better?
If it's good enough for Bill, don't just leave it in - enhance it!
Andrewf