[OM] Re: E-20

Subject: [OM] Re: E-20
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:23:53 +0100
> Hi folks,
> Hope this isn't considered OT (not that usually stops anyone else!)
> I've just bought a used E-20, in perfect nick, at a reasonable price.

>What's a reasonable price over there> Here there are some, the better I've
>found is at 600 Eur with the 0,4x teleconverter.

It was £450 with the wide-angle ( x0.8 -28mm equiv) and telephoto ( x1.4- 200mm
equiv) convertors - all mint and boxed as new. I guess you can get better or
worse deals on eb*y, but for the peace of mind of a 12 month guarantee I was
happy with it. Plus with it being my local shop, I could check it out fully
first.
Adam