[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:32:25 +0800
Due to the nature of flower macro, it may be a little difficult to identify
the sharpness of lens, this one may be better:

http://www.accura.com.hk/P_18.jpg (3MB)

Shooting data: 1/125s, F4, OM4, Fuji RDP III, handheld

Without a side to side comparison I wouldn't say film can only achieve 5MP
DC quality for macro shoots. Having been a long time without making lens
test on film, may be it is time to run some test on the 90/2.

C.H.Ling