[OM] Re: insel hombroich pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: insel hombroich pictures
From: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:59:02 +0200
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

 >Zuiko 16/3.5 ?

No, Sigma 16/2.8, mostly used at f8.
I got this so-called-front-element-damaged lens for 26 Euro on German ebay.
The idea was to find another one with a proper front element and to make
one good out of two bad ones. The scratch turned out to be just outside
the framing window, so for me it's a perfect lens and a fang.
In a way I like the fisheye more than my Tamron 17/3.5.
I seem to like the fisheye "distortion" more than the extreme wide angle.
OTOH there's nothing like the Zuiko 24/2.8 for, ur, just enough wide angle ;-)
I did offer the Tamron for sale a while ago, but maybe a bit expensive.
For those interested, how much is it worth to you ?

  Wim Verheyen, Houthalen, Belgium, aemit@xxxxxxxxx
  Photography and synthesizers
  http://users.skynet.be/aemit/        http://aemit.fotopic.net/