[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:44:38 -0400
OK, I got another handle on the 90/2 macro shot mentioned in my previous
post. The shot was not at minimum focus, lens was aimed down and while
trying to repeat the shot, I noticed that the focus shifted over time. This
would certainly give soft focus result with exposures on the order of 1sec.
I've experienced this with zoom creep, but not focus creep. Now I keep
a finger on the focus ring to keep it locked during the exposure when aimed
down. I think this explains my soft results with the 90/2.

Wayne