[OM] Re: Spider in Suburbia

Subject: [OM] Re: Spider in Suburbia
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:50:14 -0600
Summer is about gone. We had some of last year's snow still on the mountain
above my house and got some new stuff last night. It's raining at the house
but is supposed to snow down here tomorrow. I'm planning to do some concrete
tomorrow so it will be bad weather for sure. The elk think it's fall. The
bulls are bugling and herding up their harems. Time for a visit to
Yellowstone.

The space station was supposed to pass over us tonight but there were too
many clouds to see it.

/jmac