[OM] 11-22digitalzuiko - 21f2 (was: which slide film?)

Subject: [OM] 11-22digitalzuiko - 21f2 (was: which slide film?)
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:14:28 +0200
CH wrote:

> Actually, from the MTF posted by Olympus 11-22 is very high resolution lens,
> the 21/2 is great but in my experience a good zoom is very close to prime,
> just like the Zuiko 35-105 and 35-70/3.6.

What surprised me most is the purple fringing in the E-1 image, which is
unexisting in the OM image. I have been heavily thinking of an E-1 + 11-22 and
50macro for the last weeks, but your examples are showing me more the direction
of my OM's + 21f2, 50f2 and 100f2. (and not to forget, 24shift). I am still
doing much architectural work, and it seems the 21f2 and 24shift + velvia are
not easily replaceable.
I didn't know about the difficulties DC's have to reperesent light fixtures...
Thank you for showing me!
Where are the real fast film scanners hiding? someone a used Imacon flextight
for sale?

Iwert.