[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:17:31 -0400
At 08:34 AM 9/14/2004, you wrote:

> [...]

I tried two 90/2's, one was brand new out of the box, and it had focus creep.
Very slow, but enough to cause soft focus, especially with 1 second exposures.
If the focus was any stiffer it would not be comfortable to use in general.
The other solution for downward pointing macros is to go all the way to 1:2
macro (at close focus limit stop) and focus only by moving the camera.

Wayne