[OM] Re: Forced to Flee Florida! Film Friday.

Subject: [OM] Re: Forced to Flee Florida! Film Friday.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:51:27 +0000
Oh, I guess I failed to explain their circumstances.  They were right behind us
on the northward retreat.  They live in Atlanta too, on the other side of town.
 We all just got together and rented a condo for a week and hung out, drank too
much, ate too much wonderful, fresh seafood, laughed too much, and just
generally misbehaved our way into a really good time.  Everybody's safe at home
now, and the cats are glad we're back.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from