[OM] Photo Opps in Sardo

Subject: [OM] Photo Opps in Sardo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:51:44 +0100
Dear All

My wife and I are off to Sardinia, right up north, for our Summer
holidays on Saturday.  Has anyone been to the north who can recommend
any decent landscapes for photography?

I will take a mixed bag of equipment: OM4 with 21 to 50-250 lenses and
a x2; my delightful Br*nica RF645 with 45 and 65mm lenses.  I am
sticking to Provia for slide film, Tri-X, HP5, Neopan, SFX200 and PanF
for those decisive moments ;-)  My wife will take her Mju Wide 100 and
spend the air journey reading the instructions again ...;-)

OT: I was thinking of buying an Xpan on the proceeds of the sale of my
Contax G2 and lenses, but I seem to have been afflicted by some sort of
con merchant.  He tells me that he is being sent abroad by his employer
and that he wants to buy my camera quickly.  He will send me the
travelling allowance cheque (about 3000GBP) and trust me to refund him
the difference when it has cleared.  I cannot see the scam in this, but
I am concerned for his sanity <quizzically raised eyebrow>

Chris

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.