[OM] Re: Forced to Flee Florida! Film Friday.

Subject: [OM] Re: Forced to Flee Florida! Film Friday.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:55:31 +0100
Roger.

I suppose you are allowed to continue to have good wholesome family
enjoyment, even at what I suspect to be your advanced age...

;-)

Chris
(who think's he's safe around 3,000 miles away, even if our Government
does let Georgian carmudgeons in without a special, expensive visa ;-))

On 14 Sep 2004, at 20:51, Walt Wayman wrote:

> Oh, I guess I failed to explain their circumstances.  They were right
> behind us on the northward retreat.  They live in Atlanta too, on the
> other side of town.  We all just got together and rented a condo for a
> week and hung out, drank too much, ate too much wonderful, fresh
> seafood, laughed too much, and just generally misbehaved our way into
> a really good time.  Everybody's safe at home now, and the cats are
> glad we're back.
>
> Walt

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker