[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:18:03 -0700
Well, some may creep, maybe most creep, but Tom seems to have sold me
one without that problem. Focus isn't stiff, just smooth and solid. It's
been sitting pointed straight down, focus ring with the dot in the 0.5m
focus mark directly over the white focus marker without moving at all
for over 20 minutes. I don't think it's going to move during any
ordinary exposure.

Moose