[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:32:44 +0000
Obviously, I'm working my way backwards through all the posts I haven't read.

I've got lots to do, and instead of waiting 20 minutes, I fetched out mine and
held it nose-down and shook it vigorously up and down for a full minute.  It
didn't creep the least bit.  Now it's sitting nose-down on the desk, and even
if I push down on it, really hard, it doesn't creep.

If, by the time I get through with the five-day backlog of list posts I haven't
read yet, it has crept any a'tall, I'll say so.  If it hasn't, I probably won't
mention it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from