[OM] Re: Yellowstone, Texas, grandchildren and books. An interesting com

Subject: [OM] Re: Yellowstone, Texas, grandchildren and books. An interesting combination.
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:16:00 -0600
Hi Bill:

Nice to have you posting again, enjoy your trip and your granddaughter. I
had a great time in Texas, the 104 degrees wasn't so bad. Loved the
Riverrun, Alamo, Missions, Padre Island... I really have to organize a web
page as posting on photonet is kind of a pain. The TOPE 19 shot came from
that trip, I now have Photoshop 7 so I can touch up the lab work, but I
don't have much mastery over the program yet.

Gord