[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:17:54 +0800
I also has a Gitzo 1228 MK II, it is fine but I didn't found it much better
than the Manfrotto 190. Ok, it is a bit lighter and look more pro.

I never say it is impossible to get sharp macro at slow speed but I will
just avoid it.

BTW, thanks for your looking on my insect macros, the most challenging works
was the one with mag. greater than 1:1 handheld on moving objects but you
feel great when you get a good one.

C.H.Ling