[OM] Re: E-1 repair - fun and games (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 repair - fun and games (long)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:29:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/15/04 4:11:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I had an interesting experience with the repair of my E-1 over the past two
> weeks that I thought you'd like to hear.

A point some may find of interest is that Olympus offers a two year extension
on their 1 year warrantee on the e-1 for about $89 on their ebay auctions.
Included in the warrantee is one CLA during that period, so even if it doesn't
break down you can get the CLA.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.  Bill
Barber