[OM] Re: lubing the winder

Subject: [OM] Re: lubing the winder
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:22:03 -0400
That crusty bit of grease you found USED to be a rubber 'O' ring.  It has
deteriorated, turned to goo and that's why your winder doesn't work.  That
o ring is definitely the weak link in Winder 1, 2 and Motor drive 1.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,