[OM] Re: lubing the winder

Subject: [OM] Re: lubing the winder
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:30:29 -0300
on 16/09/2004 04:12, Tim Hughes at timhughes@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your data.
> If anybody can identify a source other than Olympus for the O-ring, I would be
> interested to hear about it.
I will search for this O ring next week, since I'll have to work for the
next 24 hours at a hospital.

> Although replacing the o-ring is not too difficult it is quite a chore
> reassembling the whole thing,while not trapping/breaking the small fragile
> wires which are often glued in place. In general just desolder the wires so
> the parts are disconnected while repairing or you are guaranteed problems.
> Some parts are easily damaged by soldering, like the 250 shot back
> connector/sw. Desolder at other end of wire to avoid problems.
Not that difficult for me, I reasembled the unit without braking any wire
neither loosing any screw [I thought to myself during the procedure I could
be a good surgeon puting stends and all that in my next life :^)]
Didn't need to desolder anything, just observe very carefully how are wires
arranged before and after unscrewing/removing ZC198300.
Difficult part was screwing PSK 14x3SH, putting on the same axis ZC123400,
CE009900, ZC123300, and ZC197800. Beware CA872900 is left handed and not
magnetized.

What I don't finish to understand is why CE001900 is drawn *below* ZC197800;
should it be placed *between* ZC197800 and ZC197800 ?

Regards,

Fernando.