[OM] Re: I want one baaa-aa-aaaa-aa-a-ad

Subject: [OM] Re: I want one baaa-aa-aaaa-aa-a-ad
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:34:58 -0700
Daniel,

Where did you see that piece of information? When the D2H came out
there was page after page of Nikon glorification of the new Nikon
designed(but not built) LBCAST sensor. Nothing from Nikon I have seen
says anything about the source of the sensor in-house or otherwise. It
is also a big topic of speculation on the Nikon forum at dpreview.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA