[OM] Re: I want one baaa-aa-aaaa-aa-a-ad

Subject: [OM] Re: I want one baaa-aa-aaaa-aa-a-ad
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
> >I just can't get excited about Canon. (nor can my wrists, but
> >the new 20D may adequately address that).
>
> I know 'cause they're sittin' right here and I just weighed
> them.
> Picking them up, I've felt they weighed about the same,

Weight isn't the problem--it's grip shape.  For some reason all
EOS bodies have bothered my wrist.  An Elan-2 will cause
full-blown numbness in about three minutes.

OM bodies, especially with Winder installed, are very comfy as
well is my M*nolta A1.  The M*nolta M*xxum 7 (of which the new
DSLR is based) also fits my hands well and cause no problems.
Amazingly enough, the Nikon F5, F100 and D1X don't cause
problems.  It's all in the grip.

> >But that D2X sure looks *NICE*.
>
> No OM lens capability

Hence the reason why a 20D may still find a way into my camera
bag.  I *COULD* be convinced to buy an E2 with 8+ MP, but there
are days when I think that I've ridden this horse far enough.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail