[OM] Re: New E-system camera

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-system camera
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:57:30 -0400
At 09:52 AM 9/16/2004, you wrote:

>Your asumption only works if E-1 is a B/W camera and without low pass filter
>on surface of CCD, otherwise you have to devide the total pixel count by 2.

Yeah, your right. Bayer pattern, anti-alias filter and all. But it is true
that lpmm goes as square root of pixel count, and why image size
needs lot's more pixels.

I just wish the film scanning process worked better. I am
following Gary's advice with Astia 100f at the moment, but
I have not pushed it to the limit for contrast yet. My next test
should answer a few more questions on lens resolution, scanning,
etc. I'm off to photograph.

Wayne