[OM] Re: lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: lens questions
From: Der Eiserne Reiter <ferider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 08:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
Carlos,

I am using the 28/3.5 quite a bit and am very happy with it. Sharp, small, good
colors.
I use it outside and have never needed an additional fstop. Being cheap on the
bay
does not always correlate to usefulness ...

For instance: http://ferider.smugmug.com/gallery/196931/1/6722321

Cheers,

Roland Ruehl.

--- Carlos Martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey all
> I have a couple questions about some lenses.
> I have the opportunity to buy or sell two lenses for a friend
> she has a 50mm F.ZUIKO  1.8
> and a 28mm G.ZUIKO     3.5
> What is the difference between the F and the G ?
> The 50mm is not a mij., so I know it's not worth too much
> but what is the value of the 28mm ??
> Is it a good lens or just average quality?
> They both seem to be in very good condition.
> Thanks for any information.
> Carlos

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx