[OM] Re: Step Up Filter Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Step Up Filter Adapter
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:33:26 +0000
The progression of Zuiko filter sizes is 49mm, 55mm, and 72mm, except for the
oddball 67mm size of the 35-80/2.8.  To stack two filters on the 21/2, I use a
55-72mm step-up ring.  This is not something I do often, although I have taken
some ridiculously saturated fall foliage shots using both a polarizer and an
enhancing filter.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from