[OM] Tamron 60-300 Manuals

Subject: [OM] Tamron 60-300 Manuals
From: "arnab banerjee" <arnab_banerjee_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:40:41 +0000
Thank you James.
Presently the lens does not focus at all. Let's see what is the final
outcome. My repair person is well experienced and there is a very good
chance of the lens recovering. However a manual will still be helpful. Your
description will presently help a friend who also obtained a 60-300 from KEH
and is presently foxed by the Macro setting :-) I will forward your mail to
him.

Andrew, thank you for the suggestions.
However, shipping the lens from India is not practical due to the high
shipping cost. Perhaps I can carry the lens with me if I finally go to USA
next month, although it will be too late for KEH's warranty period.

Meanwhile, it would be very helpful if anybody can let me know where to get
repair and/or owner's manual for the Tamron 60-300.

Regards.
Arnab.

The new MSN Messenger! Keep in touch effortlessly!
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp04/messengerchat/ Chat with any e-mail ID!