[OM] Re: What's missing?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's missing?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:06:31 +0800
I believe the laptop LCDs are the poorest one on earth especially the one
come with lightweight notebook. EIZO is a well-known supplier for good
quality LCD, they have some special one for photo editing, the price is
around US$2K. My EIZO is just a normal version (at US$600) but a latest one
with very high contrast ratio. The LCD is brighter than many CRT I have seen
(but I have not seen a professional CRT yet). Someone was complaining about
the scanned slide on CRT which was not as brilliant as viewing with light
box, the LCD approach makes a closer match.

C.H.Ling