[OM] Re: LCD Monitor (was What's missing?)

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD Monitor (was What's missing?)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:28:38 +0800
Yes, and you can expect all LCDs are sharp as it has individual pixels on a
panel that separated from each other. Just make sure you have made an auto
calibration when you plug it into your computer the first time to sync. the
clock.

Talking about monitor sharpness, all better display cards I have seen has
FCC filter at the output which soften the images on CRT. This also happen on
the Intel mainboard which has display card built-in. Everytime I change the
display card I have to found them out and remove them. The softening is
not so obviouse with LCD monitor.

C.H.Ling