[OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:32:38 +1000
Ohnonononononono! Say it ain't sooo!
When do I get the blue screen of death then?
Is there an OSX based unit out there?
I'll never feel quite the same about it again.
How can I connect it to my iBook now. My Macs will hate me!
Geeks will smile knowingly at me in the street.
It will always need some bit of hardware I don't have.
Or software, or a conversation with someone in a plaid shirt.
Nastiest news I've had all week.
Anyone got Steve Jobs' phone number?
AndrewF