[OM] Re: 50 f1.4

Subject: [OM] Re: 50 f1.4
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:24:35 -0400
I should have put the " ;-) " in my original post.  I have a 50 f1.4 (though
not over 1M serial number) that came with an OM-2n I got off eBad, whole kit
was about $70 including shipping.  Granted the blades are a tad slow, but
nothing really serious at this point.

I agree that as long as buyer and seller are both happy, who cares?  It just
struck me as a pretty silly price!  You and are both true Scots, eh Gord? :-)

Earl