[OM] DIY with oily slow blades on Zuiko 1.8/50

Subject: [OM] DIY with oily slow blades on Zuiko 1.8/50
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:08:32 +0200
Hi Zuikettes & Zuiks,

just out of curiousity: I got a 1.8/50 with slow
opening, obviously somehow oily apertures blades
for a mere one EURO. Stuff to experiment with.
Now I wonder if it is feasable to clean those
blades by myself AND get the thing together again,
without creating a 21 or a 100 or a flash or ...
(mmmh. If I think about it: 21 would be nice.
100 too. Need no flash though).

If that helps: Got no spezialised lens tools, just
a set of good small srewdrivers and pliers and
the ability to differ right from left.

Andreas

"A man should plant a tree (and do some other
important stuff) AND reassamble an OM."