[OM] Re: 28mm/3.5 hood [was: Re: Re: lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: 28mm/3.5 hood [was: Re: Re: lens questions
From: "Nikolas Schmitz" <nikolasschmitz@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:27:52 +0200
On the one hand you're right, it isn't possible to intercharge lenses on
these Rolleis. But on the other hand it is possible to enlarge only a part
of the negative, because it is big enough and the grain does not disturb the
picture itself. Furthermore there are Tele-Magnare  from Rollei, which you
can put onto the lens, so you have a tele-lens. The third possibility is to
buy the tele-rolleiflex and the wide angle rolleiflex to take pictures. Of
course you have to take three cameras with you if you do this but the
Rolleis aren't that big that it would be ardously.