[OM] Re: LCD Monitor (was What's missing?)

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD Monitor (was What's missing?)
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:58:09 -0400
Are you using a DVI connection? I thought you only had to sync if you
used an analog connection. If you use the analog output, you can get
aliasing artifacts that will blur the image. A DVI output is digital so
each pixel gets addressed and the sharpness is only limited by the
screen pixels, not the video card and cables. Analog output will probably
look sharper on a CRT.

Wayne