[OM] OT Has*elblad bit

Subject: [OM] OT Has*elblad bit
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:04:58 +1000
G'day Zuiks,

I didn't mention this on the list as it wasn't OM but if anyone has a 500c
in need of a cosmetic uplift then I've offered for bidding on that site a
body shell/outer shroud, brand new, for this model. I bought it new in 1980
and it's been sitting in the box since then. Originally bought as a
replacement for my own 500 after a bad knock on one corner but camera was
sold before re-furbishment. It cost AUD400 and has a starting bid of AUD95.
See 3840246862.

John,
Sydney, Oz.